Potato - 2
Capsicum - 1 1/2
Garlic - 3-4 pods (chopped)
Jeera Powder- 1 1/2 tsp
Dhania Powder- 1tsp
Red Chilli - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - to use
1. Cut all vegetables in length.
2. Heat oil in pan. Add Jeera to it and allow to splutter. Add chopped garlic.
3. Finally add potato first.fry for 3 minutes.Add all masalas- Jeera pwd, dhania pwd, turmeric pwd and Red chilli pwd.
4.Followed by capsicum and tomato. again stir fry for 2 minutes. add salt and mix well.
5. Just make sure while stirring the shapes of the vegetable are retained.There is nothing better than a good presentation to arouse one's apetite !
6. Serve hot with roti or steamed rice and dal combination