Palak & Egg Burji (Breakfast Recipe)

A quick rush to work calls for a faster cooking menu. "Egg" does behave a sincere saver in such cases
.
My Kids don't have a immediate liking for spinach, however I keep identifying  ways to camouflage them and use. It just happened when kids asked for scrambled egg for breakfast, I chopped the spinach and after sauteing added them like coriander. Little did anyone realize it was not coriander ! 

I have been ever since trying to make this highly nutritious food a compulsion in my weekly menu !You can add grated carrots by all means, I had to omit has I did not have stock and obviously cant have my mornings to such leisure chores :)

We also make it for dinner at times..It is a multipurpose recipe !



Ingredients :

Palak / Spinach - few leaves (8-10)
Egg -2
Salt - to taste
Garam Masala - a pinch
Green Chilli - 1
Tomato - 1 chopped
Dhania leaves - few

Method :

1. Saute the chopped Palak leaves in Olive oil or butter(if making for kids)with pinch of salt, till it tenders.

2. In a Bowl, add this palak,egg, garam masala, little salt, chopped dhania leaves and tomatoes.

3. Pour on tava/kadai and keep stirring slowy , so that they form lumps

4. Serve hot with bread toast /paratha's

No comments:

Food thoughts

How many of us frankly get up in the mornings worrying about , Oh My God what should I make that both the kids will have happily ! With my...